Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Whisper of the Winds



The leaves they dance, the leaves they fall
the whisper of the winds
One more season, one more year
the change, it now begins...

For many years, your presence felt
the trees prepare to sleep
A heightened sense within the air
that makes my spirit leap...

The trees they bow as you approach
your power now displayed
I close my eyes and drift away
my thoughts of her replayed...

Breaking through the whistling winds
another I do hear
A voice I knew from long ago
whose memories I hold dear...

It's me my love, I heard your thoughts
I sought and found a way
I couldn't wait a moment more
to be with you today...

I rode the winds to come to you
to see you one more time
To let you know it's all ok
that everything is fine...

The winds they blow, I must now leave
but hear these words I say
Enjoy your life, do all you can
for each and every day...

The leaves they dance, The leaves they fall
the whisper of the winds
One more season, one more year
the change, it now begins

All Rights Reserved Jon Arno 2015



Music-Nostalgia by Paul Cardall

No comments:

Post a Comment